In this intensive, systematic course you will learn to confidently and safely practice Reflexology Healing massage for personal and professional use.
By the end of the Course you will have learnt and practiced:
- Reflexology foot massage techniques
- You will understand Reflex point location in depth
- Have a deeper knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concepts
- Studied Acupuncture Meridian locations and Theory
- You will know various medical applications of each of the Reflex point areas
- During the course you will have gained an awareness of the connections of the Reflex areas and their associated organs and parts of the body
- At the end of the course you will be able to confidently perform a Reflexology foot massage treatment
- You will have a deeper understanding of TCM Meridian Theory and treatment principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine
The structure of the course involves:
- Reflex Point locations
- Theory lectures on TCM
- Acupuncture Meridian Theory
- Practical lessons on Reflexology massage techniques
- Signs and symptoms of dysfunctions in the body by Reflexology palpitation
You will gain a deep and practical understanding of the Reflex points and how they relate to meridians and organs in the body and, learn to remove blockages to restore vital energy to the body.It is recommended that you do a daily Qigong practice to develop you sensitivity and awareness to your own energy and others.
Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Master Qigong Practitioner & Acupuncturist
“My mission is to help people discover the true essence of who they are and to live their life with abundant freedom.”
"I love helping people break free from their stories that I believe make them unhappy, discontent and unwell. I’ve helped people from all around the World to break free from these stories and I’ve discovered that most of us have similar patterns and beliefs that are limiting us from living our full potential as a human being. During my combined 25 years of teaching Taiji (Tai chi) and Qigong and treating people in my Acupuncture Clinic, I have learnt about how to create a higher quality of health for people and how to break their limiting belief stories.
I have dedicated my life to helping people to have a higher level of health and I encourage them to see the World in a different way. A way that inspires them to enquirer into the possibilities of how they can have a more fulfilling and happier life with a flow on effect that benefits and helps others".
Before Peter found what he believes is his true purpose in life of healing and helping others, he spent sixteen years in the New Zealand Defence Forces and during his service he served seven of these years in the New Zealand Special Forces (NZSAS) reaching the position of Patrol Commander and Group Commander.
He is also a Husband, a Father, a Writer and a Philosopher. He loves traveling the world with his wife Josephine and son Rayner, meeting new people and experiencing their culture and their country. He now resides in Bali, Indonesia.
PreviewHead and Neck Area – The Toes
StartThoracic Area – The Ball of the Foot
StartThe Abdominal Area – The Arch of the Foot
StartThe Pelvic Area – The Heel of the Foot
StartThe Spine – The Inner Foot
StartThe (Lateral) Outer Foot
StartThe Reproductive Area – Medial Ankle
StartThe Dorsum (Top) of the Foot
StartThe Reproductive Area – Lateral Ankle
StartAll reflex points: both sides of the foot-medial & lateral ankle aspects
StartAll reflex points: the medial and lateral ankle and the dorsal of the foot
StartAll reflex points: plantar aspect (sole/bottom) of the foot