Qigong Teacher Peter Caughey
About this Course
Long Life Qigong System & This Course
Long Life Qigong has been practiced for thousands of years in China and is renowned for maintaining health and longevity.
It has been a hidden secret and now the Western world is acknowledging its profound effects upon the human body and our experience of life.
In this course, you will be introduced to the famous classical Long Life and Longevity Qigong systems and their medical applications. They are easy and simple to perform and requires no prior knowledge of Qigong, and it is suitable for everyone to practice.
In the Long Life Qigong Course, I'll be teaching breathing techniques and visualizations to generate deep levels of relaxation, to reduce stress and anxiety and increase a feeling of wellbeing.
Qigong exercises create more life force and help to circulate Qi around the body that strengthens and stimulates the immune system.
Come and join me on the course and learn how to start the process of getting younger every day, and you too will be like a Qigong practitioner who at 90 still looks like a 30 year old.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS COURSE
Qigong exercises that you can practice to strengthen your immune system.
Qigong exercises to quieten your mind and calm your emotions so you can learn how to manage stress and worry.
Learn how to live in harmony with nature and have an unbounded source of energy to do all the things you want to do in your lifetime.
You will learn a daily Longevity Qigong practice to keep your body strong and youthful for the rest of your life.
Connect with an infinite energy source that is always available to you.
HOW TO APPROACH THIS ONLIN COURSE
To learn this system, it could take you as little as half an hour each day focusing on only a few exercise at a time.
You can then slowly build up to a complete daily practice of all 32 exercises, which takes about 45 minutes.
Another option is to do one of the sections as a daily practice.
Introduction into what is Qigong & its history.
There are Practice Guidelines and Safety Precautions included to help you get the most out of the course as they explain the best and most efficient ways to practice.
Qigong stances & preparation: Qigong Opening & Closing Forms.
Within this course, there are instructional videos of 32 exercises from a variety of traditional Qigong systems used to create long life.
There are PDFs of each of the exercises and their medical applications, a full practice sequence at the end of each section, and a full practice of all the exercises at the end.
The full practice is useful as a base for your daily practice.
The course is structured with an instructional video for each exercise.
Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Master Qigong Practitioner & Acupuncturist.
“My mission is to help people discover the true essence of who they are and to live their life with abundant freedom.”
I love helping people break free from their stories that I believe make them unhappy, discontent and unwell. I’ve helped people from all around the World to break free from these stories and I’ve discovered that most of us have similar patterns and beliefs that are limiting us from living our full potential as a human being.
During my combined 30 years of teaching Taiji (Tai chi) and Qigong and treating people in my Acupuncture Clinic, I have learnt about how to create a higher quality of health for people and how to break their limiting belief stories.
I have dedicated my life to helping people to have a higher level of health and I encourage them to see the World in a different way. A way that inspires them to enquirer into the possibilities of how they can have a more fulfilling and happier life with a flow on effect that benefits and helps others.
Course Curriculum in Detail
- Lesson 1. Course Introduction (3:06)
- Course Manual
- Lesson 2. Qigong Exercise to Feel the Energy In Your Hands (3:57)
- Lesson 3. What is Qigong & The History of Qigong (5:39)
- Lesson 4. Qigong Practice Guidelines (4:47)
- Lesson 5. Safety Precautions for Practising Qigong (1:34)
- lesson 6. Forest Rock Monastery school's First philosophy class (33:33)
- Lesson 1. Awakening the Body Methods -1 Kou fa the Abdomen (1:52)
- Lesson 2. Awakening the body Methods - 2 - Zhen fa Pounding the Kidneys (1:21)
- Lesson 3. Awakening the body Methods - 3 - Kou fa the Traps (1:10)
- Lesson 4. Awakening the body Methods- 4- Kou fa the shoulders, biceps & forearms (4:07)
- Lesson 5. Awakening the body Methods - 5 - Awaken the fingers (1:46)
- Lesson 6. Awakening the body Methods - 6 - Rubbing the hands (3:15)
- Lesson 7. Awakening the body Methods - 7 - Rolling Knee Caps (1:23)
- lesson 8. Awakening the body Methods - 8 - Kou fa the Distal Ankle Points (1:05)
- Lesson 9. Full practice - All Awakening the body Methods Exercises (5:37)
- Lesson 1. Connecting Point Methods - 1 - Connecting Nei guan (1:17)
- Lesson 2. Connecting Point Methods - 2 - Connecting Hou xi (1:14)
- Lesson 3. Connecting Point Methods - 3 - Stimulate Hegu (1:32)
- Lesson 4. Connecting Point Methods - 4 - Connecting Wai guan (1:31)
- Lesson 5. Connecting Point Methods - 5 - Stimulating Lao Gong (1:37)
- Lesson 6. Connecting Point Methods - 6 - Connecting San Yin Jiao (2:01)
- Lesson 7. Connecting Point Methods - 7 - Connecting Zu San Li (1:50)
- Lesson 8. Connecting Point Methods - 8 - Connecting Dubi (1:58)
- Lesson 9. Full Practice - All Connecting Point Methods Exercises (5:04)
- Lesson 1. Longevity Qigong Exercises - 1 - Brushing the Grass (3:25)
- Lesson 2. Longevity Qigong Exercises - 2 - The Sun Spreads Its Light (2:45)
- Lesson 3. Longevity Qigong Exercises - 3 - Separate the Two Mountains (5:04)
- Lesson 4. Longevity Qigong Exercises - 4 - Water Rises to the Sky (4:55)
- Lesson 5. Longevity Qigong Exercises - 5 - The Enduring Rock (4:25)
- Lesson 6. Longevity Qigong Exercises - 6 - Pushing the Clouds (4:40)
- Lesson 7. Longevity Qigong Exercises - 7 - The Pine Tree Moves in the Breeze (4:28)
- Lesson 8. Longevity Qigong Exercises - 8 - The Turtle Stretches out from Its Shell (3:19)
- Lesson 9. Longevity Qigong Exercises - 9 - The Mushroom Sheds Its Mist (5:10)
- Lesson 10. Longevity Qigong Exercises - 10 - The Crane Flies South for Winter (5:16)
- Lesson 11. Longevity Qigong Exercises - 11 - The Deer Grows Its Antlers (3:28)
- Lesson 12. Longevity Qigong Exercises - 12 - Holding a Tree (4:57)
- Lesson 13. Full Practice - All Longevity Qigong Exercises (31:46)