Qigong Teacher Peter Caughey About What to Expect in this Course
Discover Your Spiritual Gifts
Discover your natural talents and abilities & uncover your Spiritual Gifts in this insightful self discovery workshop.
This one day workshop will help you to unlock the mystery behind the Spiritual Gifts and helps you to connect to the true essence of who you are and why you are here.
During this workshop
... discover what Natural talents you have
... discover what Learnt Abilities you have cultivated
...learn about the individual 24 spiritual gifts
...discover which of the 24 spiritual gifts you have
...uncover the personal traits and characteristics for each of the Gifts
...discover what the best occupation and careers are for a person with your gifts
Natural talents are abilities that are part of who you are – they may be artistic talents, intellectual, physical strength or skills,
organizing ability and other gifts you were born with.
They are something that is ‘innate’ – part of us. They are abilities we are born with.
Learned abilities are the result of our
informal and formal education – things we have learned to do as a result of observing other people do them, in the first instance, our parents, or by deliberately learning how to do them, at school, university or ‘on the job’.
Spiritual gifts are abilities of a particular spiritual nature and/or a spiritual purpose.
These gifts are gifts we are given to give away.
During the workshop you will complete a Spiritual Gift Assessment. It is simply a tool to help you become aware of your gifts.
The assessment brings into light, and to your awareness the things you have a
natural ability in, a leaning towards or you are gifted in. You may unearthed some hidden talents or inclinations you didn’t realise you had.
- Lesson 1. Introduction to the 24 Spiritual gifts (0:59)
- Lesson 2. Workshop Overview (3:05)
- Lesson 3. Human Gifts 1. Natural Talents (2:52)
- Lesson 4. Live Q&A on the Natural Talents (27:59)
- Lesson 5. Human Gifts 2. Learnt Abilities (2:17)
- Lesson 6. Live Q&A on the Learnt Abilities (29:12)
- Lesson 7. Human Gifts 3. Spiritual gifts (3:36)
- Morning Break/Comfort stop
- Lesson 8. Q&A for the Spiritual Gifts (0:54)
- Lesson 9. Spiritual Gift Assessment
- Lunch Time
- Lesson 10. Live Discussion of the Individual Results of the Spiritual Gift Assessments (65:41)
- Lesson 11. The Characteristics of Each of the Spiritual Gifts
- Lesson 12. Live Q&A on the Characteristics of each of the Spiritual Gifts (5:42)
- Afternoon Break/Comfort stop
- Lesson 13. The Personality Traits of each of the Spiritual Gifts
- Lesson 14. Live Q&A on the Personality Traits of each of the Spiritual Gifts (35:10)
- Lesson 15. The Occupations and careers for each of the Spiritual Gifts.
- Lesson 16. Live Q&A on the Occupations and Careers for each of the Spiritual Gifts. (49:15)
- Lesson 17. Live Discussions on Individual Spiritual Gift discoveries and Workshop Summary
- Lesson 18. Workshop Evaluations
Taiji & Qigong Teacher, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncturist.
"My mission is to help people discover the true essence of who they are and to live their life with abundant freedom."
I love helping people break free from their stories that I believe make them unhappy, discontent and unwell. I’ve helped people from all around the World to break free from these stories and I’ve discovered that most of us have similar patterns and beliefs that are limiting us from living our full potential as a human being.
During my combined 30 years of teaching Taiji (Tai chi) and Qigong and treating people in my Acupuncture Clinic, I have learnt about how to create a higher quality of health for people and how to break their limiting belief stories.
I have dedicated my life to helping people to have a higher level of health and I encourage them to see the World in a different way. A way that inspires them to enquirer into the possibilities of how they can have a more fulfilling and happier life with a flow on effect that benefits and helps others.
Before Peter found what he believes is his true purpose in life of healing and helping others, he spent sixteen years in the New Zealand Defence Forces and during his service he served seven of these years in the New Zealand Special Forces (NZSAS) reaching the position of Patrol Commander and Group Commander.
He is also a Husband, a Father, a Writer and a Philosopher. He loves traveling the world with his wife Josephine and son Rayner, meeting new people and experiencing their culture and their country. He now resides in Bali, Indonesia.