Qigong Teacher Peter Caughey About This Course
Healing Qigong to Help You
Sleep, Resolve Insomnia & Sleep Disturbances
This compilation contains a group of exercises to help you sleep better and to reduce the effects of insomnia.
The exercises have been taken from various Qigong systems. Peter has put together a set of exercise with an easy-to-follow instructional video.
All the exercise have been selected for being known to help people who have difficulty getting a good night's sleep and suffer from insomnia and sleep disturbances.
What You Will Get
In This Compilation
1. Introduction Video
2. Instructional Video on "How to Get a Good Nights Sleep Qigong"
This Instructional Video contains exercises from:
1. Zan Zyu Dou Taai Gik Kyun Monastery School: The Bow
2. Dao Yin Qigong: The Relaxed and Quiescent Standing Form
3. Dao Yin Zang Fu Qigong: Heart Qigong Massage
4. Ba Duan Jin Qigong: Turning Behind All Illnesses Dissipate
5. Five Element Qigong: Fire Element
6. Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong: Sage Presents a Peach
7. Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong: Dragon Emerges From the Sea
8. Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong: Embrace the Mountain
9. Dao Yin Insomnia Qigong
10. Dao Yin: The Three Opening and Closing of the Lower Dantian Form
*Note: All of these exercises are part of the Qigong systems that are taught in the Forest Rock Taiji and Qigong School. Find all courses here.
3. A pdf with all the exercises, an explanation of how to perform them and a list of their medical applications.
Taiji & Qigong Teacher,
Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
"My mission is to help people discover the true essence of who they are and to live their life with abundant freedom."
I love helping people break free from their stories that I believe make them unhappy, discontent and unwell. I’ve helped people from all around the World to break free from these stories and I’ve discovered that most of us have similar patterns and beliefs that are limiting us from living our full potential as a human being.
During my combined 30 years of teaching Taiji (Tai chi) and Qigong and treating people in my Acupuncture Clinic, I have learnt about how to create a higher quality of health for people and how to break their limiting belief stories.
I have dedicated my life to helping people to have a higher level of health and I encourage them to see the World in a different way. A way that inspires them to enquirer into the possibilities of how they can have a more fulfilling and happier life with a flow on effect that benefits and helps others.
Detailed Course Curriculum
- This is an Introduction to the Healing Qigong Module to help you sleep and resolve insomnia and sleep disturbances
- Compilation 3. Healing Qigong to help you sleep and resolve insomnia and sleep disturbances (32:45)
- This section contains a PDF with the Medical applications for each of the exercises perform in this Qigong healing Video