Peter Caughey Talks
About this Course
Learn Advanced Reflexology & TCM
for Health Practitioners
In this intensive, systematic course you will learn to confidently and safely practice Reflexology Healing massage for personal and professional use.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN & PRACTICE
Reflexology foot massage techniques.
You will understand Reflex point location in depth.
Have a deeper knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concepts.
Studied Acupuncture Meridian locations and Theory.
You will know various medical applications of each of the Reflex point areas.
During the course you will gain an awareness of the connections of the Reflex areas and their associated organs and parts of the body.
At the end of the course you will be able to confidently perform a Reflexology foot massage treatment.
You will have a deeper understanding of TCM Meridian Theory and treatment principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Reflex Point locations
Theory lectures on TCM
Acupuncture Meridian Theory
Practical lessons on Reflexology massage techniques
Signs and symptoms of dysfunctions in the body by Reflexology palpitation
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
You will gain a deep and practical understanding of the Reflex points and how they relate to meridians and organs in the body. Furthermore, you will learn to remove blockages to restore vital energy to the body.
It is recommended that you do a daily Qigong practice to develop your sensitivity and awareness towards your own energy and that of others.
Course Curriculum in Detail
- Head and Neck Area – The Toes
- Thoracic Area – The Ball of the Foot
- The Abdominal Area – The Arch of the Foot
- The Pelvic Area – The Heel of the Foot
- The Spine – The Inner Foot
- The (Lateral) Outer Foot
- The Reproductive Area – Medial Ankle
- The Dorsum (Top) of the Foot
- The Reproductive Area – Lateral Ankle
- All reflex points: both sides of the foot-medial & lateral ankle aspects
- All reflex points: the medial and lateral ankle and the dorsal of the foot
- All reflex points: plantar aspect (sole/bottom) of the foot
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Introduction
- What are Meridians?
- Meridians and connection to Reflexology
- The flow of Qi in the Meridians in a 24 hour cycle
- Lung Meridian
- Large Intestine Meridian
- Stomach Meridian
- Spleen Meridian
- Heart Meridian
- Small Intestine Meridian
- Bladder Meridian
- Kidney Meridian
- Circulation/Pericardium Meridian
- San Jiao/Triple Burner Meridian
- Gallbladder Meridian
- Liver Meridian
- Ren Mai Vessel
- Du Mai Vessel
- The Three Yang Leg Meridians
- The Three Yin Leg Meridians
- 1-Pressure point holding (Solar Plexus / K1) (1:52)
- 2-Achilles tendon stretch (4:07)
- 3-Ankle rotation (2:24)
- 4-Loosen ankles (1:22)
- 6. Ankle traction techniques (3:12)
- 7. Side to side ( support at K1 and SP4) (2:04)
- 8. Spinal twist (2:03)
- 9. Wring the foot (wet towel / twisting) (2:08)
- 10. Lung press (1:52)
- 11. Metatarsal movers (4:07)
- 12. Pinching method (1:19)
- 13. Rotate, turn and stretch (all toes) (3:17)
- 14. Walking the toes (4:17)
- 15. Lift and stretch (All toes) (0:45)
- 16. Toe rotations (3:50)
- Head and Neck Area – The Toes (8:15)
- Thoracic Area – The Ball of the Foot (5:04)
- The Abdominal Area – The Arch of the Foot (6:03)
- The Pelvic Area – The Heel of the Foot (1:43)
- The Spine – (The Medial) the Inner foot & (Lateral) Outer foot (4:41)
- The Reproductive Area – Lateral Ankle (1:47)
- The Reproductive Area – Medial Ankle (2:25)
- The Dorsum (Top) of the Foot (3:35)
- 1. The Brain (1:19)
- 2. Sinus and Teeth (2:05)
- 3. Pituitary gland (1:04)
- 4. Hypothalamus & Pineal gland (1:39)
- 5. Mastoid (1:25)
- 6. The Eyes (1:32)
- 7. Chronic Eye (1:45)
- 8. The Ears (1:28)
- 9. Chronic Ear (2:07)
- 10. The Lymphatic System (1:35)
- 11. Eustachian Tube (2:08)
- 12. The Neck (1:41)
- 13. Thyroid Helper (1:28)
- 14. The Temples (1:19)
- 1. The Liver (3:02)
- 2. The Gallbladder (1:16)
- 3. The Stomach (1:51)
- 4. The Pancreas (2:03)
- 5. The Duodenum (2:12)
- 6. The Spleen (1:51)
- 7. The Small Intestine (2:13)
- 8. The Ileo-Cecal Valve / Appendix (1:14)
- 9. The Large Intestine / Colon (3:28)
- 10. The Rectum / Anus (1:14)
- 11. The Kidneys (1:50)
- 12. The Adrenal Glands (1:36)
- 13. The Ureters (2:11)
- 14. The Bladder (1:39)
- 1. The Lymph/Groin (1:33)
- 2. The Fallopian Tubes / Vas Deferens (1:24)
- 3. Bladder Meridian (Lateral Aspect) (1:14)
- 4. The Ovaries / Testes (Lateral Aspect) (1:03)
- 5. Kidney Meridian (Medial Aspect) (2:22)
- 6. The Uterus / Prostate Glands (Medial Aspect) (1:39)
- 7. The Vagina / Penis (Medial Aspect) (1:29)
Taiji & Qigong Teacher
Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
My mission is to help people discover the true essence of who they are and to live their life with abundant freedom."
I love helping people break free from their stories that I believe make them unhappy, discontent and unwell. I’ve helped people from all around the World to break free from these stories and I’ve discovered that most of us have similar patterns and beliefs that are limiting us from living our full potential as a human being.
During my combined 30 years of teaching Taiji (Tai chi) and Qigong and treating people in my Acupuncture Clinic, I have learnt about how to create a higher quality of health for people and how to break their limiting belief stories.
I have dedicated my life to helping people to have a higher level of health and I encourage them to see the World in a different way. A way that inspires them to enquirer into the possibilities of how they can have a more fulfilling and happier life with a flow on effect that benefits and helps others.