FIVE ELEMENT QIGONG
Helps to Harmonise and Strengthen Your Relationship
with Yourself, Other People, Nature and the 5 Elements
Qigong Teacher Peter Caughey
Talks about this Course
About the 5 Element
This Five Element Qigong System provides an understanding of the relationships and harmony between the Five Elements (Water, Wood, Fire, Earth and Metal) in yourself, nature and all living beings on this planet.
The 5 Element Qigong exercises increase vital energy in your body.
You will develop focus, strength and stamina.
These practices help in calming the nervous system and grounding your body.
You will increase good alignment and flexibility.
With the help of the 5 Element Qigong exercises you will develop self-awareness, balance, perseverance and discipline.
This Qigong System treats digestive disorders and respiration dysfunctions.
The 5 Element Qigong Exercises will support you to:
- Open up your Heart spiritually.
- Bring quietness to your busy mind.
- Increase your sense of purpose and direction in your life.
- Increase your awareness of the workings of the 5 elements within your body, environment and nature.
- Deepen your connection with other people and nature.
What You Will Learn
From This Course
The Exercises of the Five Element Qigong System.
The Medical Applications for each of the Five Element exercises.
The 6 Healing Sound of the 5 Elements, which involves the 6 healing sounds associated to each of the 5 elements.
To develop sensitivity of the movements of Qi (energy) in yourself.
You will experience a connection to the energy outside of yourself.
You will also learn how to deepen and advance your daily Qigong health practice to a new level.
You will gain a more extensive understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) & how Qigong affects your mind, physical body and soul.
You will learn the Qigong medical applications and theory of this Qigong system, so you will not only be able to help yourself but you will be able to help others to understand their health.
You will unlock the mysteries that live inside this famous Five Element Qigong System.
"I believe this course is great value for what you get with all the recorded live 1 hour long full practices and the live recorded, sometimes over two hours, Q&As, and it can change your life."
Learn to understand the relationships between the Five Elements in yourself, nature and all living beings on this planet.
"I want you to have an energetic experience that you may never have felt before and I will show you how you can have this during the practice of the Five Element Qigong Exercises."
- Introduction into what Qigong is & its history.
- Qigong Practice Guidelines.
- Safety precautions for practicing Qigong.
- Qigong stances & preparation.
- Qigong Dao Yin Opening and closing forms.
- Five Element Qigong Exercises.
- Six Healing Sounds.
- Medical applications for each exercise.
- Forest Rock Monastery Taiji and Qigong School Philosophy Lessons.
- Printable, detailed pdf manual.
- Life time access to the 5 Elements Qigong and 6 Healing Sounds online course.
- A certificate of completion for this course.
- 8 one to two hours recorded Live Q&A sessions.
- 8 one-hour recorded live practice classes.
- Access to the Telegram private Forest Rock Qigong group. In this private group you can ask any questions you have from the course and the practices.
- A one-on-one assessment with one of the Forest Rock Senior Instructors, where you will get your exercises checked and receive feedback and coaching if required. This is also a great opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the course.
Course Curriculum in Detail
- Course Manual
- Lesson 1. Course Intro (3:14)
- Lesson 2. What is Qigong and Qigong History (5:39)
- Lesson 3. The Lineage of the Five Element Qigong System
- Lesson 4. Safety Precautions for Practicing Qigong (1:34)
- Lesson 5. Qigong Practice Guidelines (4:47)
- Lesson 6. Forest Rock Monastery School Philosophy (The first class) (33:33)
- Lesson 7. Recorded Live Q&A for Section 1. Lessons 2-5. (57:43)
- Lesson 1. Forest Rock Monastery School 1. The Bow (2:16)
- Lesson 2. Dao Yin Opening and Closing Exercises 1. The Relaxed & Quiescent Standing Form (5:08)
- Lesson 3. Dao Yin Opening and Closing Exercises 2. The Deep Exhaling & Inhaling Form (3:03)
- Lesson 4. Dao Yin Opening and Closing Exercises 3. The Opening & Closing of the Lower Dantian Form (1:51)
- Lesson 5. Live Q&A for Section 2. Lessons 1-4. (55:01)
- Lesson 1. Five Element Qigong Exercises 1. Metal Element (3:16)
- Lesson 2. Five Element Qigong Exercises 2. Water Element (4:27)
- Lesson 3. Five Element Qigong Exercises 3. Wood Element (4:35)
- Lesson 4. Five Element Qigong Exercises 4. Fire Element (4:42)
- Lesson 5. Five Element Qigong Exercises 5. Earth Element (3:58)
- Lesson 6. Recorded Live Q&A for Section 3. Lessons 1-5. (26:54)
- Lesson 1. Healing sounds of the Five Elements. 1. Metal (3:37)
- Lesson 2. Healing sounds of the Five Elements. 2. Water (3:58)
- Lesson 3. Healing sounds of the Five Elements. 3. Wood (3:19)
- Lesson 4. Healing sounds of the Five Elements. 4. Fire (3:08)
- Lesson 5. Healing sounds of the Five Elements. 5. Earth (3:51)
- Lesson 6. Healing sounds of the Five Elements. 6. San Jiao (3:39)
- Lesson 7. Full Practice All 6 Healing Sounds (21:55)
- Lesson 8. Recorded Live Q&A for Section 5. Lessons 1-6. (27:03)
- Lesson 1. Medical Applications and Functions- The Opening and Closing Exercises (5:19)
- Lesson 2. Medical Applications-FEQ Exercise 1. Metal Element (1:09)
- Lesson 3. Medical Applications-FEQ Exercise 2. Water Element (1:55)
- Lesson 4. Medical Applications-FEQ Exercise 3. Wood Element (1:53)
- Lesson 5. Medical Applications-FEQ Exercise 4. Fire Element (2:09)
- Lesson 6. Medical Applications-FEQ Exercise 5. Earth Element (2:05)
- Lesson 7. Recorded Live Q&A for Section 6 Lessons 1-6. (64:52)
- Lesson 8. Medical Applications-Dao Yin Zang Fu Qigong (DYZFQ) (12:19)
- Lesson 9. Recorded Live Q&A Medical Applications-DYZFQ (58:01)
- Lesson 1. Full practice 1. Five Elements Qigong Exercises (39:16)
- Lesson 2. Recorded Live Q&A For Full practice 1.
- Lesson 3. Full practice 2. Five Element Qigong Exercises (55:50)
- Lesson 4. Recorded Live Q&A for Full practice 2. (27:47)
- Lesson 5. Full practice 3. Five Element Qigong Exercises (68:01)
- Lesson 6. Recorded Live Q&A for Full practice 3. (55:49)
- Lesson 7. Full practice 4. Five Elements Qigong Exercises (56:06)
- Lesson 8. Recorded Live Q&A on Full practice 4. (65:44)
- Lesson 9. Full practice 5. Five Element Qigong Exercises (62:36)
- Lesson 10. Recorded Live Q&A on Full practice 5. (38:06)
- Lesson 11. Full practice 6. Five Element Qigong Exercises (55:44)
- Lesson 12. Recorded Live Q&A on Full practice 6. (43:08)
- Lesson 13. Full Practice 7. Five Element Qigong Exercises and the Six Healing Sounds (41:30)
- Lesson 14. Recorded Live Q&A on Full practice 7. (49:04)
- Lesson 15. Full practice 8. Five Element Qigong Exercises & 6 healing sounds exercises (63:33)
- Lesson 16. Recorded Live Q&A on Full practice 8. (75:41)
Taiji & Qigong Teacher, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncturist
"My mission is to help people discover the true essence of who they are and to live their life with abundant freedom."
I love helping people break free from their stories that I believe make them unhappy, discontent and unwell. I’ve helped people from all around the World to break free from these stories and I’ve discovered that most of us have similar patterns and beliefs that are limiting us from living our full potential as a human being.
During my combined 30 years of teaching Taiji (Tai chi) and Qigong and treating people in my Acupuncture Clinic, I have learnt about how to create a higher quality of health for people and how to break their limiting belief stories.
I have dedicated my life to helping people to have a higher level of health and I encourage them to see the world in a different way. A way that inspires them to enquirer into the possibilities of how they can have a more fulfilling and happier life with a flow on effect that benefits and helps others.