Healing Qigong Series - Module 2. Harmonise your emotions and relieve stress and worry
This course contains a Video presentation on Healing Qigong exercises that can help to harmonise your emotions and relieve stress and worryWatch Promo
Healing Qigong to Harmonize your Emotions and Relieve Stress and Worry
Module 2. This module contains a group of exercises to help to balance emotional disturbances, and release stress and worry. The exercises are taken from a number of different Qigong systems. Peter has put this set together in an easy to follow instructional video. These exercises are known to help people to balance their emotions, and to calm the nervous system when dealing with stress, worry and feeling anxious. They can also help with insomnia and sleep disturbances.
What you get in this Module:
1. Introduction Video
2. How to Harmonize your Emotions and Relieve Stress and Worry Qigong Instructional Video.
3. A PDF with all the exercises, an explanation of how to perform them and a list of their
This Instructional Video contains exercises from:
1. Zan Zyu Dou Taai Gik Kyun Monastery School: The Bow
2. Dao Yin Qigong: The Relaxed and Quiescent Standing Form
3. Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong: Embrace the Mountain
4. Dao Yin Zang Fu Qigong: Heart Qigong Massage
5. Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong: Sage Presents a Peach
6. Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong: Dragon Emerges From the Sea
7. Ba Duan Jin Qigong: Turning the Head and Wagging the Tail to Disperse Heart Fire
8. Ba Duan Jin Qigong: Turning Behind All Illnesses Dissipate
9. Five Element Qigong: Fire Element
10. Heaven to Earth Qigong: Fill Elixir Fields with Qi (Part 2)
11. Dao Yin Qigong: The Three Opening and Closing of the Lower Dantian Form
All of these exercises are part of Qigong systems that are taught on either Forest Rock’s Online Qigong courses, In-person courses or Qigong Live Online courses, Detail are all available on forestrock.com
Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Master Qigong Practitioner & Acupuncturist
“My mission is to help people discover the true essence of who they are and to live their life with abundant freedom.”
"I love helping people break free from their stories that I believe make them unhappy, discontent and unwell. I’ve helped people from all around the World to break free from these stories and I’ve discovered that most of us have similar patterns and beliefs that are limiting us from living our full potential as a human being. During my combined 25 years of teaching Taiji (Tai chi) and Qigong and treating people in my Acupuncture Clinic, I have learnt about how to create a higher quality of health for people and how to break their limiting belief stories.
I have dedicated my life to helping people to have a higher level of health and I encourage them to see the World in a different way. A way that inspires them to enquirer into the possibilities of how they can have a more fulfilling and happier life with a flow on effect that benefits and helps others".
Before Peter found what he believes is his true purpose in life of healing and helping others, he spent sixteen years in the New Zealand Defence Forces and during his service he served seven of these years in the New Zealand Special Forces (NZSAS) reaching the position of Patrol Commander and Group Commander.
He is also a Husband, a Father, a Writer and a Philosopher. He loves traveling the world with his wife Josephine and son Rayner, meeting new people and experiencing their culture and their country. He now resides in Bali, Indonesia.
StartThis is an Introduction to Healing Qigong to harmonise your emotions and relieve stress and worry (0:37)
StartModule 2. Healing Qigong to harmonise your emotions and relieve stress and worry (35:14)
StartThis section contains a PDF with the Medical applications for each of the exercises perform in this Qigong healing Video