This Qigong course will teach you how to connect with Heaven Qi or the energy outside of the body and the energy or Qi from the Earth and create an ever-increasing life force for yourself.
This set of Qigong exercises is practiced daily by millions and is part of the Beijing Qigong Universities, Medical Qigong Degree Course.
These exercises create a balance of yin yang in the body, the meridians and the 8 extraordinary energy vessels that store our life force.
These exercises create: vitality, stamina, happiness, contentment, calmness and a quiet peaceful mind.
By practicing this Qigong system you will have:
· A calmer mind and clearer focus
· A deeper sense of purpose
· Learn how to live with a stronger connection to your own heart
· Deepen your connection with your own intuition and wisdom
· Develop sensitivity to the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself and others
· Gain a deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Qigong
· Learn Qigong medical applications and theory
· Learn how to strengthen the tendons and muscles
· Improve the suppleness of your spine
· Repair damage caused by excessive emotions and worry
· Increase blood and Energy (Qi) circulation
· Learn how to stimulate the central nervous system
· Tonify your bones and the immune system
· Introduction into what is Qigong and the history of Qigong
· Qigong practice guidelines
· Safety precautions for practicing Qigong
· Qigong stances and preparation
· Dao Yin Qigong Opening and Closing Forms
· The full set of Heaven to Earth Qigong exercises
Thank you for joining me on my course, please send me feedback, ask me any questions and please write a review.
Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Master Qigong Practitioner & Acupuncturist
“My mission is to help people discover the true essence of who they are and to live their life with abundant freedom.”
"I love helping people break free from their stories that I believe make them unhappy, discontent and unwell. I’ve helped people from all around the World to break free from these stories and I’ve discovered that most of us have similar patterns and beliefs that are limiting us from living our full potential as a human being. During my combined 25 years of teaching Taiji (Tai chi) and Qigong and treating people in my Acupuncture Clinic, I have learnt about how to create a higher quality of health for people and how to break their limiting belief stories.
I have dedicated my life to helping people to have a higher level of health and I encourage them to see the World in a different way. A way that inspires them to enquirer into the possibilities of how they can have a more fulfilling and happier life with a flow on effect that benefits and helps others".
Before Peter found what he believes is his true purpose in life of healing and helping others, he spent sixteen years in the New Zealand Defence Forces and during his service he served seven of these years in the New Zealand Special Forces (NZSAS) reaching the position of Patrol Commander and Group Commander.
He is also a Husband, a Father, a Writer and a Philosopher. He loves traveling the world with his wife Josephine and son Rayner, meeting new people and experiencing their culture and their country. He now resides in Bali, Indonesia.