This Qigong course will teach you how to connect with Heaven Qi or the energy outside of the body and the energy or Qi from the Earth and create an ever-increasing life force for yourself.
This set of Qigong exercises is practiced daily by millions and is part of the Beijing Qigong Universities, Medical Qigong Degree Course.
These exercises create a balance of yin yang in the body, the meridians and the 8 extraordinary energy vessels that store our life force.
These exercises create: vitality, stamina, happiness, contentment, calmness and a quiet peaceful mind.
By practicing this Qigong system you will have:
· A calmer mind and clearer focus
· A deeper sense of purpose
· Learn how to live with a stronger connection to your own heart
· Deepen your connection with your own intuition and wisdom
· Develop sensitivity to the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself and others
· Gain a deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Qigong
· Learn Qigong medical applications and theory
· Learn how to strengthen the tendons and muscles
· Improve the suppleness of your spine
· Repair damage caused by excessive emotions and worry
· Increase blood and Energy (Qi) circulation
· Learn how to stimulate the central nervous system
· Tonify your bones and the immune system
· Introduction into what is Qigong and the history of Qigong
· Qigong practice guidelines
· Safety precautions for practicing Qigong
· Qigong stances and preparation
· Dao Yin Qigong Opening and Closing Forms
· The full set of Heaven to Earth Qigong exercises
Thank you for joining me on my course, please send me feedback, ask me any questions and please write a review.
“My mission is to help people discover the true essence of who they are and to live their life with abundant freedom.”
Peter has a Bachelors of Health Science Degree in Acupuncture and Diplomas in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, Qigong and Taiji Quan and Tuina from the New Zealand School of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), which he received in 2001. He was a Tutor at the New Zealand School of Acupuncture and TCM from 1999 – 2013, where he designed and taught the Qigong Diploma Course as well as teaching Traditional Chinese Medical Qigong principles, theory and techniques. He currently serves as a member on the World Academic Society of Medical Qigong based in China.
Peter has been running Taiji Retreats for over 20 years, based on Traditional Chinese Monastery philosophies and teaching weekly Qigong and Taiji classes for the same number of years. Making his teachings available to as many people as possible, he has online courses teaching Qigong exercise systems, Reflexology and Qigong and TCM courses for specific conditions such as Insomnia, Stress, and how to quiet a busy mind. He runs Qigong Teacher Trainings Courses, Acupressure and Reflexology courses as well as Medical Qigong Workshops and TCM Health Retreats around the World.
Trained in Traditional and Classical Taiji styles such as Chen styles, Yang style, Wu style and Sun style. Peter also instructs 13 different Qigong styles, which include Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong, Ba Duan Jin, Dao Yin, Zhan Zhuang Gong and Lao Tzu Shao Dan.
Before Peter found what he believes is his true purpose in life of healing and helping others, he spent sixteen years in the New Zealand Defence Forces and during his service he served seven of these years in the New Zealand Special Forces (NZSAS) reaching the position of Patrol Commander and Group Commander.
He is also a Husband, a Father, a Writer and a Philosopher. He loves travelling the Globe with his wife Josephine and son Rayner, meeting new people and experiencing their culture and their country. He now resides in Bali, Indonesia.